Operations Engineer – Nashville, IL.
- Develop and implement process improvements in warehouse operations.
- Investigate operational issues and implement corrective strategies.
- Handle design, development, troubleshooting, and technology transfer for new/existing projects and cost saving initiatives.
- Improve day-to-day operations through application of Lean principles (Safety, Ergonomics, Value Stream, Facility Layout, Standardization, SMED, Six Sigma, etc.).
- Design/redesign warehouse facility and operations layouts to optimize flow.
- Master’s degree in Engineering and Operations Management,
1 year experience.
Send resume: 17396 Mockingbird Road, Nashville, IL 62263.